Note: This post contains affiliate links which means if you click on a link and purchase an item, we will receive an affiliate commission at no extra cost to you.
Does Reed & Barton Ship Internationally?
If you’ve tried to order from Reed & Barton in the USA or UK, then you know that they may not offer international shipping to every country. In this post, we’ll show you a simple process to get any item from Reed & Barton or any other USA/UK store shipped to your location, in any country worldwide.
How To Buy Reed & Barton If You Don’t Live in the USA/UK (3-Step Process)
Step 1: Sign Up for an International Shipping Forwarder
If Reed & Barton doesn’t ship to your country, then you need to ship your items to a US/UK package forwarder who’ll then ship your package to your international location. We recommend MyUS.com because we’ve shipped over 1,000 packages with six different package forwarders and MyUS has the lowest rates, is tax-free, and is the most popular United States & United Kingdom shipping forwarder by far.
Signing up is easy, plus you’ll be able to see the exact cost of your international shipments before you ship anything to MyUS. Also, if you have any issues placing your Reed & Barton order, MyUS’s concierge service can place the order for you.
SETUP MY US/UK ADDRESS
If you still have questions about how MyUS works, check out this short explainer video:
Step 2 (Optional): Sign Up for a Cash-Back Service
Did you know that you can get an extra 2-10% in cash-back on many orders by using a cash-back service?
Ebates is the most popular cash-back service in the United States – plus they gift you $10 in bonus cash after completing your first purchase!
Step 3: Buy Reed & Barton Products from the Official Website
Once you’ve set up your US or UK shipping address and clicked through a cash-back website, you’re ready to make your Reed & Barton purchase. Just visit the Reed & Barton website and place your order.
It’s that simple, so just follow this 3-step process and enjoy your Reed & Barton online shopping spree!
More About MyUS – Why Is It the Best Option?
While there are many different package forwarders on the internet, they’re not as big as MyUS. And what’s the biggest benefit from working with the largest package forwarder? They have the best shipping rates because they’re doing the highest volume.
Whether you’re looking to ship with FedEx, UPS, DHL, or any other international shipping provider, MyUS has you covered. On one screen, you can get real-time quotes for how much it’ll cost to ship Reed & Barton products to your country.
With many carriers, you won’t know precisely how much the final shipping charges will be until you’ve bought your items and shipped them to the package forwarder’s warehouse. But because MyUS does weight-based pricing instead of dimension-based pricing, you’ll know exactly how much shipping will cost before you make your purchase from Reed & Barton.
We’ve used and recommended MyUS to customers for more than four years and they come with our strongest possible recommendation!
SETUP MY US/UK ADDRESS
What Countries Does Reed & Barton Ship To?
Using a package forwarder, you can ship Reed & Barton internationally to any country or region in the world including:
Australia, Austria, Belgium, Canada, Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Italy, Japan, South Korea, Kuwait, Malaysia, Netherlands, Norway, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, South Africa, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, Thailand, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom (Britain / England / UK), Africa, Asia, Caribbean, Central America, South America, Middle East, and Europe.
Note that there are personal shopper services that can help you buy from any store, including Reed & Barton, even if they block or don’t ship to freight forwarders.
MyUS & Reed & Barton International Shipping FAQs
Here are 6 frequently asked questions regarding shipping cost, shipping time, and returns when you want to order from Reed & Barton and use MyUS to forward the package to you:
1. Reed & Barton Shipping Cost – How Much Is Reed & Barton Shipping?
The answer is it depends on the weight of your order and where you’re shipping it to. You can use MyUS’s handy shipping rate calculator to estimate your Reed & Barton shipping cost.
The good news is you don’t have to worry about hidden extra fees because you’ll only be charged for your package‘s actual weight.
And if you have multiple packages, MyUS will help you save up on the shipping cost by combining your parcels into one box.
2. Reed & Barton Shipping Time – How Long Until I Get My Product?
After your Reed & Barton order arrives at MyUS, they’ll spend 1-2 days (excluding weekends and holidays) processing your order. After they ship it to you, you’ll get your item within 1-12 days depending on the shipping method you selected.
This doesn’t count how long your Reed & Barton order will arrive at MyUS. That’ll depend on the store‘s shipping policy and delivery times. This could range from 2 days to a couple of weeks.
3. Reed & Barton Returns – Does MyUS Offer Refunds or Return Services?
Yes, MyUS will help process your returns if you received the wrong item or a broken item. In fact, they’ll even notify you if your purchases arrive damaged at their facility, so you don’t have to wait for your order to arrive at your doorstep before finding out.
You can also request them to take detailed photos of your purchases to make sure Reed & Barton shipped the correct items.
But every store is different. Most will offer refunds and returns, but sometimes you’ll have to pay for necessary shipping fees. So make sure to check Reed & Barton’s return and refund policy before you checkout your order.
4. How Do I Track My International Orders from Reed & Barton?
Tracking your delivery when shopping from US/UK is very easy with MyUS. From your customer account on their website, you’ll be able to provide details of your order in the Incoming Packages tab.
And once they’ve received your shipment from Reed & Barton, you’ll be able to access tracking information for your delivery via the customer account as well.
5. MyUS Alternatives – What to Do if Reed & Barton Won’t Ship to Your MyUS Address
There are a number of stores that won’t ship to package forwarders. If you encounter this issue with Reed & Barton, the solution is to use a personal shopping service or to buy your product(s) on eBay.
1. eBay: This is a great option because almost all sellers on eBay ship to freight forwarders and many even ship internationally. To filter by shipping to your country, click on any item, click on “shipping and payments” which should be halfway down the page, then select your country. Now when you search on eBay, it’ll display international shipping prices.
2. Personal Shopping Services: These services will place the order for you and then ship to your international address.
MyUS.com, FishisFast.com, and BigAppleBuddy.com all offer concierge services where they will buy the item for you and then ship it to your address. The biggest difference is that MyUS charges 8% of the purchase price, FishisFast charges $5 + 7% and BigAppleBuddy charges a $50 flat rate + $15 for each additional item.
6. I Still Can’t Order from Reed & Barton Even After Doing the Previous Steps. What Do I Do?
There are three potential issues that you’re running into if your order is getting blocked or repeatedly canceled:
- The retailer may not allow customers to place an order if their internet location is outside of the U.S.A.
- The solution here is to use a VPN service, such asPrivate Internet Access, to essentially trick the internet into believing that you’re within the United States while placing the order.
- The retailer may not accept your credit card
- The solution here is to use a virtual credit card, such asEntropay, so that your billing address will be located in the U.S.A.
- The retailer may not ship to the shipping forwarder that you’re working with
- If the order is repeatedly getting canceled then this is most likely the issue.
- You’re best off using lesser known shipping forwarders with the hope that they aren’t blocked:FishisFast.com,Stackry.com, andPlanetExpress.comare good options.
- If all else fails, you can use a personal concierge service, such asBigAppleBuddy.com(which charges a $50 fee to ship you anything).